Level 3 and 4 BSL Teacher Coordinator
Lead responsibility for level 3 and 4 BSL and special responsibility for Employer Engagement – BSL training.
Covent Garden, London.
£33,231 - £37,022 per annum pro rata inclusive of London Weighting. Appointments are made at the bottom of the salary scale but relevant past experience is taken into account in the spinal point awarded.
17.5 hours per week preferably worked across . This post includes evening and occasional weekend work.
Days of work will preferably include Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Contact time, including teaching, to be negotiated with the Head of Programme.
The location, hours and duties of the post may be varied according to the needs of the service.
In addition to the fractional post there are opportunities for additional hourly-paid teaching work for other BSL courses at City Lit.
Be part of our Community:
City Lit is London's largest provider of learning for adults, inspiring over 30,000 students a year and offering more then 5,000 courses. As a leader in our field, we have a reputation for delivering a high quality student experience. However our reach and impact within London is far reaching and through the support of our Community Outreach department extends beyond our campus’s to bring City Lit’s teaching into the community.
What we are Looking for:
- Have PTTLS or Level 3 equivalent as a minimum, plus a commitment to complete further CPD or teacher training qualifications if required.
- Have experience of supervising or managing a team.
- Proven knowledge and fluency in BSL at SIGNATURE’S Level 6 NVQ in BSL or equivalent.
- Communicate effectively, can consider the views of other people and influence them.
- Are organised, can meet deadlines, make and execute effective plans and use resources effectively.
To apply please follow the link provided which will take you to our online portal: https://isw.changeworknow.co.uk/citylit/vms/e/careers/search/new
Closing Date: 23:59 on Thursday, 19th July 2018
Interview Date: TBC
City Lit promotes and values equality and diversity.